Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

World Duty Free Haul | March 2015

Hello My Lovelies, 

I hope you are all doing well and are having a fabulous weekend so far! I thought I would share a few goodies my parents very kindly brought me back from their recent travels. The only thing I actually asked my parents to bring me back was my beloved Benefit Gimme Brow so I was over the moon when I saw they had picked me up a few extra surprise goodies. My parents are always so interested and keen to see what is going on with my blog so they are forever offering me advise and occasionally pick me up some new goodies to feature on my blog. If you would like to see individual reviews on any of the products mentioned then please let me know.


If you have seen my previous few posts then you would understand my obsession with lipstick and I personally feel you can never have too many. When I saw that the new MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus collection was part of the goodie pack I literally squealed with excitement. I must admit I am a little late on the bandwagon as it was released a little while ago now but I am so glad I have added it to my collection, MAC lipsticks are my guilty pleasure. I have to say that the new lipstick and lipglass are absolutely stunning and both apply like a dream - expect a review heading your way soon. 

The Benefit Gimme Brow was the product I initially asked for because it has become one of my holy grail brow products in my makeup routine. I am still a little baffled why I haven't featured it on my blog in a review of brow routine but never-the-less it is an incredible product and I haven't stopped using it since I picked on up when it first launched. Benefit never seem to disappoint when it comes to their products. 

When I unwrapped my goodies to find a Jo Malone box and cologne I literally could not contain myself, especially when I saw that it was a bottle of Pomegranate Noir! Jo Malone has become one of the brands that I seriously cannot get enough of and now I have another beautiful fragrance to add to my little collection. Pomegranate Noir is one of Jo Malone's cult fragrances and I can see why because it smells absolutely delicious. I wore it a few times for work this week and I was amazed at how long the scent lingered for - I could smell it all day long and I think that is so rare to find these days! I do love it when a fragrance lasts and you don't need to reapply constantly throughout the day. Pomegranate Noir is a sensual scent that has juicy pomegranate, raspberry and plum within the formulation with hues of pink pepper which is laced with Casablanca lily and spicy woods - so scrumptious!

I hope you all enjoyed this evenings haul post - I haven't done of these in a while as I am trying to shop my stash at the moment until I get my makeup collection organised how I have always dreamed it to be... however, a few new goodies never hurt anyone haha! I am so excited about each and every one of these products and I cannot wait to use them a little more and bring you some reviews. I would love to know your thoughts on everything above and if you have any tips or tricks whilst using them. Like always lovelies, If you have any questions, requests or if you just want a chat you can contact me on my social media or leave me a comment below. I love hearing from you all and I make sure to read every single comment…they really make my day!

What makeup and beauty goodies are on your wish list at the moment?

Lots of Love

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar