Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Zoeva Rose Gold Complete Eye Brush Set and Eyeshadow Palettes

IMG_7019
IMG_7022
IMG_7031
IMG_7041
IMG_7053
IMG_7062
IMG_7065
IMG_7566
IMG_7593
IMG_7598
There is something about rose gold that just makes everything look so...perfect! Rose gold makes everything instantly desirable and I often find myself coveting absolutely anything and everything that has that gorgeous golden-pink hue. So it is little wonder that my heart skipped a beat when this set of Zoeva Rose Golden Eye Brushes* arrived and I unzipped the beautiful sleek clutch to reveal a 12 piece eye brush set all brilliantly glimmering with a rose golden shine. Heaven! I get a bit excited over makeup brushes and feel that you can never have too many, especially eye brushes, and this set is the perfect compilation to blend, line, define and conceal your eyes. It literally has every brush you could wish for including a brush to fill your brows in and blend in your under eye concealer. As well as looking incredibly pretty they are actually pretty fantastic brushes - so soft and easy to use. Available for around £55 from Love Make Up and Zoeva online, they would certainly be a wonderful gift to find under the Christmas tree this year.

As well as their gorgeous eye and face makeup brushes, Zoeva also have a selection of eyeshadow palettes which offer a complimentary range of highly-pigmented eyeshadows all housed within a perfectly-portable palette which is light and easy to pop in your makeup bag when travelling or heading from your desk to the dance floor this Christmas. I have been testing out two of their eyeshadow palettes recently, the Mixed Metals palette* and the Smoky palette* which both offer ten luxuriously formulated shadows that are easy to apply and blend for a natural or more glamorous eye look. Both include a mixture of matte, metallic and pearl finishes for a variety of different looks and intensities. My favourite palette is the Mixed Metals palette which contains an assortment of shimmery hues that are perfect to highlight and define your eyes. Above I used Warm Silver all over my eyelid and then blended Rusty Steel through the crease. I then used a sweep of Copper Plate (which is a great dupe for MAC's Cranberry FYI) to warm the look. Under my eye I used a touch of Alloy and ran this through my lower lash line to define the look. With lashings of Bourjois' Volume 1 Seconde mascara and I am good to go!

Have you tried anything from Zoeva?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar