Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Lush Cupcake Face Mask


Face masks are a weekly part of my skincare routine, the one I use change depending on what's happening on my face. Some hormonal breakouts on my chin led me into Lush. I've used the Mask of Magnaminty before, but this time I picked up fresh mask Cupcake. After speaking to a lovely member of the Lush staff (Warrington store FYI), it seemed to be the one for me. 




As this is one of the fresh masks and has to be kept in the fridge, it feels absolutely gorgeous when applied to the face. Cooling and soothing. It smells nice, cocoa butter is a main ingredient and you can tell. After I washed it off, I instantly noticed how clean and moisturised my skin felt. It just feels like everything bad has been pulled out. The best thing about this mask is that my skin still felt moisturised and extra soft THE NEXT DAY. 

I love this mask, it's my new favourite. Have you tried any of the Lush face masks?

Bloglovin' / Instagram

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar